If you just bought a laptop / notebook or PC with LCD monitor, maybe you're a little worried about the LCD screen is prone to dust. If you want to find a tutorial on how to clean the LCD screen without damaging the screen or you what to do and what should not be done on the LCD screen, as I will explain a little about what you should do with the LCD screen you.
First of all you should know, you can use materials from household to clean or can also buy commercial kit to complete the task. Whatever method you choose, you should know the following things:
1. LCD screen with the cleaning materials that contain alcohol, ammonia or other solvents are not recommended by the manufacturer.
You must understand that the LCD is not glass, so that should you use to clean is with a dry soft cloth.
2. When you want to clean with a liquid, try using distilled water or a 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and distilled water.
Never try to use tap water / taps, water wells, etc., because the water contains minerals that can damage the LCD screen or can meninggalakan ex / permanent disability on the screen.
3. Do not try to spray water directly on the LCD screen.
This can cause permanent damage to the LCD screen. Should apply first in fabrics, new wipe / cleared.
4. It is recommended to use a microfiber cloth. You can try like pure cotton T-shirt, lint-free microfiber cloth, disposable cloth (available at pharmacies) or other similar soft cloth.
Lens tissue that you use to clean the camera. You can also be used to clean LCD screen or lens cloth to clean the glasses can also be.
5. If you already have an option available to clean, straight to the next step. First turn off the power source prior to LCD PC or notebook.
To create a more secure, unplug the power adapter and remove the battery, laptop / notebook. Now try to pour the liquid on the cloth. Do not make the cloth wet, just moist.
6. Use a little pressure when you clean the LCD screen.
Use fabric with a consistent circular motion on the screen. Only gentle pressure, pressing hard can damage the LCD screen.
7. After finishing the cleaning job you earlier LCD, LCD screen make sure you dry before closing it or turn it on.
To make it dry, you can use a dry lint-free cloth I've suggested in point no. 4 above.
If you follow the above tips properly when cleaning Notebook LCD monitors, LCD PCs, TVs, Plasma TVs, LCD screens and all, then there will be no permanent damage to the LCD pixels.